Q Innovation Services
Q Innovations… Cyber Security that Empowers your Business
Keeping You Safe is Our Passion…Threat Management is Your Result!
In this day and age, it’s critically important to fine tune and correct your security strategies for cyber criminals are at large. We at Q Innovations detect, prepare, prevent and resolve cyber threats quickly and efficiently, assuring that cyber criminals will not cause your business any harm. We not only monitor and detect cyber threats; we are here for you with constant responses and services that meet your security needs.
Services We Provide:
- Secure Desktop Client Computing Environment (Win10x64 Prof) with customized group policies, corporate logos etc., for advanced and standard user base
- Secure Server computing environment with Clustering.
- Secure Cloud Computing Onsite solutions with Hardware included.
- Needed Information available to end user on any hand-held device using secure application.
- Custom Software development.
- Apple or Android base app development.
- Secure Database implementation with disaster recovery planning and effective backup plans.
- Disaster recovery planning includes log shipping and mirroring and other customized solutions with multi node failover.
- Create and implement disaster recovery plans for the whole computing environment.
- Develop a secure network environment that protects against malicious attacks, spyware, viruses and other online threats
- Network scan for open vulnerabilities; report on individual activities
- Virus, Malware removal and protection
- Ransomware removal and protection
- Generate reliable backups that provide 100% data recovery.
- Assure a redundant system network that provides 99.9% uptime in case of power failure.
- Customize networks and configure hardware based on individual needs.
- Provide asset tagging for your Hardware assets in the field.
- Purchase laptop computers or other related hardware; negotiate the best deals.
- Remote support to your employees to resolve their PC or Server issues.
- Asset monitoring like CPU usage, patching information and other related items.
- Provide affordable pricing options based on any business budget.
- Microsoft Solution Partner
- Our job is to protect
Our job is to protect users from cyber-attacks, ransomware and malware for we are fully aware that any type of security breach can wreak havoc on a business. We implement pro-active strategies versus reactive strategies that are quick to resolve threats and dangerous online attacks. Besides designing and improving upon an existing network of wired or WIFI networks, we protect users from any issues involving malware, hacking, malicious code or unauthorized access, plus we provide customized monitoring solutions at affordable pricing.
Important Features And Services Q Innovations Provide:
- A unique business relationship with HP
- Ability to attain HP hardware for a negotiated price
- HP Probook series or other applicable model laptops/machines for corporate customers
- Our own tested and certified method of encryption, local group policies and custom images from the standard to the most advanced user
- Microsoft Solution Partner
- Build secure computing environments in Win10X64 professional
- Secure customized Cloud computing solutions with Information available to end users on any hand-held device
- Anti-virus and anti-malware protection
- Automatic Patching for all windows and other software/drivers
- Local Group Policies or GPO through Active Directory to further secure desktop/client or server based computing environment
- The best prices for tailor made client/server solutions
- Monitor for any potential vulnerabilities with recommended solutions
- Maintain awareness so as to protect your technical systems constantly
In support of our client’s safety, our highly skilled technicians implement a multitude of strategies and services to assure that all data, information and computers are protected. Q Innovations assures users that their systems and IT environment run at maximum performance without fear of danger, invasion or cyber threat. Contact us via e-mail using our contact form or you can contact us by phone at 469-925-0030 to learn more about our services or to set up a free consultation so that we may determine your needs.